Bear Flats Apartments
Bear Flats are creative one bedroom apartments with hard wood floors and stucco walls. This complex is located conveniently right off of Marsha Sharp Freeway with easy access to Texas Tech University and a variety of shopping and restaurant options. Unique apartment features such as can lighting, silver metal ceiling fans, exposed air ducts, high ceilings, and more are sure to wow you right off the bat! This community is very pet friendly with NO monthly pet rent! “Aggressive Canines prohibited. Canine breeds restricted include Pit bull, Doberman, Mastiff, etc. This is a non-inclusive list. All animals are subject to management’s approval.” In addition, FREE BASIC INTERNET is included in rent.
We invite you to discover the very best living at Bear Flats. Visit us at the St. Francis leasing office, 4110 17th St. for a tour!
- Located right off of Marsha Sharp Freeway, with easy access to downtown Lubbock and plenty of restaurants and shopping centers.
- Minutes away from Texas Tech University, Frank Higginbothman Park, Buffalo Lake, and the Covenant Medical Center; everything you need is nearby.
- Emergency maintenance offers peace of mind for all residents. If there is an emergency, know that someone will be there to help.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- One bedroom, one bathroom floor plans offer plenty of space and privacy. Pick the layout that best suits your lifestyle.
- Innovative designs such as can lighting and silver metal ceiling fans with maple blades create an industrial exposed aesthetic.
- Experience luxury features such as high vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, stucco walls, and large pine beams.
- Unique Santa Fe style apartments feature tin and exposed air ducts.
- This complex is pet and wallet friendly with NO monthly pet rent and FREE basic internet.
Aggressive Canines are prohibited. Canine breeds restricted include Pitbull, Doberman, Mastiff, etc. This is a non-inclusive list. All animals are subject to management's approval.