Apartments near Bayer Crop Science in Lubbock, TX
If you're searching for apartments near Bayer Crop Science in Lubbock, TX, you'll need to be prepared for a bit of a commute. Located in the north part of town, the offices are convenient to the Lubbock International Airport, but unfortunately the urban sprawl doesn't quite extend that far out.
Never fear! There are several lovely communities within a short drive that have awesome amenities and are also close to the best local restaurants.
The Closest Apartments Near Bayer Crop Science in Lubbock, TX
Enjoy fabulous amenities and the relaxed West Texas lifestyle at these charming local apartment complexes:
- Madison Park – One of the finest Martin Luther King Boulevard apartments, you'll enjoy a sparkling resort-style pool, spacious floor plans, 24-hour emergency maintenance for those unforeseen situations.
- Apex Villas Lubbock – This new luxury apartment complex is conveniently located and features villa-style homes with ceiling fans and hardwood flooring.
- U Lofts Apartments – Closer to TTU, this community is perfect for those looking for a more active social scene. Join in on the fun in the game room, dive into the gorgeous pool, and breathe easy with an all-inclusive lease.
- Park Meadows Villas – Located just off I-27, these apartments are available in a variety of floor plans and come with tile floors, microwaves, and walk-in closets.
- Heritage Apartments – Affordable and close to the University Medical Center, these are perfect for students who also work at Bayer Crop Science.
Good Eats Nearby
- Montelongo's Mexican Restaurant – One of the area's most authentic eateries, Montelongo's serves up huge plates of traditional cuisine made with fresh local ingredients. Enjoy a Mexican breakfast, margaritas, fajitas, or a dozen homemade tamales.
- Mama Josie's – Sometimes you just need comfort food, and this is the place to dig into some real home cooking. Treat yourself to a Big Mama Breakfast Burrito, papas con chorizo, or the decadent steak ranchero en salsa verde.
- The Nicolett – Just a short jaunt from the Bayer Crop Science office on I-27, this upscale bistro is great for a date night or a special occasion. Indulge in the king crab, elk Tartare, or culotte of beef with charred greens.
- The Pecan Grill – Head south to hit this contemporary take on a traditional Southern grill. Nestled in the Overton, one of Lubbock's best hotels, treat yourself to a charcuterie board, burgers, or pub-style fish and chips.
- River Smith's Chicken & Catfish – If you're craving some Cajun goodness and lots of fried food, head down to this casual seafood shack with a surprisingly innovative menu. Don't miss the Pirate's Dinner, Captain's Platter, or go nuts with teriyaki charbroiled catfish.
- Two Docs Brewing – Craving a delightful microbrew made locally? Get out and enjoy some fresh brews at this charming local brewery. Sample the Lubbock Light, the Chilton Gose, or the bold Buddy Hoppy IPA.
Apartments near Bayer Crop Science in Lubbock, TX are surrounded by some of the city's most original and flavorful restaurants, as well as shopping and opportunities to explore nature.
Keep checking LBKapts.com
for more suggestions on all the cool things to do in Lubbock!