Apartments near Plains Cotton Cooperative in Lubbock, TX
The areas of East and Southeast Lubbock are a bit rural, but you can still find apartments near Plains Cotton Cooperative in Lubbock, TX if you don't mind a nice drive through our gorgeous prairie lands.
There are two beautiful bodies of water nearby that offer the perfect backdrop for a refreshing walk, Buffalo Springs Lake and Dunbar Historical Lake.
For dining, shopping, or other fun things to do, you'll need to take Southeast Drive for a few minutes, or hop on State Road 289 to get all around town.
The PCCA is one of the nations leading co-ops, and they're dedicated to a more sustainable future for the industry. It's known as a welcoming and innovative place to work with a diverse staff and good benefits.
Hunting the Best Apartments near Plains Cotton Cooperative in Lubbock, TX
While there's no complexes in the immediate vicinity, it doesn't take long to get places, thankfully. Here are the closest complexes to the PCCA headquarters:
- Park Meadow Villas – This is a wonderful complex with a friendly staff, beautiful landscaping, and spacious apartments for an affordable price. Entertain in style in units with hardwood floors, ceiling fans, and gourmet kitchens.
- Madison Park – Head north on MLK Boulevard to check out this peaceful and unusual community. Duplex-style apartment homes here offer privacy and plenty of room to spread out, and your kids will love the huge pool and playground.
- Park Tower Apartments – Get that urban living feeling while still enjoying the rustic charms of West Texas. This 15-story complex has water, electricity, and trash removal included in your lease, and amazing views of beautiful Lubbock.
- Courtyards At Monterey – You might miss these apartments near 50th Street, but this unassuming complex has giant units and unique touches like wood cabinetry and interior brick detail.
- Arbor Gardens – This adorable little community is just off 34th and convenient to I-27, and all your bills are included with your lease. The apartments are roomy with a quirky style, tile flooring, fireplaces, and more.
Restaurants Near East Lubbock Apartments
This area is bursting with down home eateries, unexpected favorites, and local icons. Don't miss these tasty East Lubbock delights:
- Eddie's Barbeque – One of the closest places to grab a bite near PCCA, Eddie's will fulfill all your meat and carb cravings with immense baked potatoes, slow smoked ribs, Frito Pie, combos, and all the sides.
- El Charro – Nothing fancy here, but these tacos are to die for. Have a cold cerveza, wake up with the Patron Breakfast, or go for hefty authentic Mexican dishes like enchiladas de carne, sirloin & camarones, or fajitas fresh from the grill.
- Copper Caboose Restaurant and Sports Bar – Perfect for watching the game and having some local Lubbock fare. Order up some extra spicy wings, a fresh salad, or Longhorn-style deep dish enchiladas.
- Triple J Chophouse & Brew Co. – Just off I-27, this unique gastropub offers superior steaks, seafood, brick fired pizzas, and decadent desserts. Don't miss their handcrafted beers like the Black Cat Stout and the Burning Kilt Scots Ale.
- Christakis Burgers – A humble burger joint, it's frequently referred to as one of Lubbock's best kept secrets. Huge sandwiches, gyros, foot long chili dogs, tots, fresh battered onion rings can all yours at super affordable prices.
- La Diosa Cellars – A classic Spanish bistro, La Diosa serves up mouthwatering tapas, escargot, Mediterranean plates, seafood, and homemade breads, and wash it all down with sangria made tableside.
These are just a few of your dining choices and options for apartments near Plains Cotton Cooperative in Lubbock, TX. The eastern part of town abounds with natural beauty, and it's just a short ride from the PCCA headquarters to gorgeous apartment homes and delicious local restaurants. Keep checking LBKapts.com for more ideas on how to fully enjoy your time in Lubbock!