Apartments With a Washer and Dryer Included in Lubbock. TX
Having a washer and dryer in your apartment in Lubbock is extremely convenient. Whether you are moving to Lubbock for the first time or have lived here for years, there are specific items that can truly make your apartment feel like home. Of course, the decorations and furniture play a big part in this. However, often times people overlook the importance of a washer and dryer in their Lubbock apartment. A washer and dryer in your apartment is so convenient and will definitely make your apartment feel more like home.
Benefits of Lubbock Apartments With an In-Unit Washer and Dryer
Apartments with an in-unit washer and dryer are always exceptionally desirable. However, this fact is especially true for students living in Lubbock. Without an in-unit washer and dryer, as a student your only options are to either find a laundromat that totally rips you off or re-use dirty clothing and hope no one can smell the stench.
An in-unit apartment with a washer and dryer in Lubbock will not only save you money but also time as a student! Imagine all the time you can save. You no longer have to strategically plan out when to go to the laundromat or your parents' house to do your laundry. Not to mention the money you will save from gas and machine fees. If you live in a two bedroom apartment in Lubbock, your roommate will be sure to enjoy this feature as well.
Ways to Make Your Lubbock Laundry Room More Eco-Friendly
A lot of people overlook the significant energy that our washer and dryer machines account for. Families use thousands of gallons of water monthly! If you are worried about your carbon footprint, below are some simple ways you can become eco-friendlier:
- Reusable Dryer Balls:
- Reusable dyer balls reduce the time it takes to dry your clothes and are super-efficient. Not only are they less wasteful than dryer sheets they also save you a lot of money! Say goodbye to single use dryer sheets because after using a reusable dyer ball, you'll never be able to go back.
- Use a Clothesline
- To reduce the use of energy that a dryer would use, consider a clothesline to dry lighter clothing items. If you feel as though you don't have enough space for a clothesline, then consider buying a drying rack instead! Drying racks can be stored easily and do not take much space. Regardless of whether you choose to utilize a clothesline or drying rack, you will be reducing your carbon footprint by opting for these drying methods.
- Use Cold Water
- Almost 90% of the energy used to wash clothing goes to heating water! By using cold water not only would you save hundreds of dollars yearly, you would also be reducing your carbon footprint.
Tools to Stop Losing Your Socks in the Tumble-dryer
A universal problem with laundry is losing your socks! Somehow, someway, everyone always loses their socks after washing their laundry in their washing and drying machines. Some people have even joked that there is a sock-eating monster! Well if you're tired of losing those pesky socks, consider investing in these gadgets:
- The Sock Dock
- Look no further! Sock Dock is a simple laundry helper that is designed to keep socks in pairs while washing, drying, and storing.
- A Mesh Bag
- To prevent sock loss, pull of all of your socks in a mesh bag while washing and drying. That way they are all in the same place and you know exactly where they will be.
- Sock Locks
- Sock locks pair socks prior to doing laundry to ensure they stay together. They are washer and dryer friendly.
Apartments with Washing and Drying Machines in Lubbock
In Lubbock, apartments with washing and drying machines are a luxury! This amenity will give your apartment the feel of a home while simultaneously saving you a lot of time and money.