Apartments near Parkhill Smith and Cooper in Lubbock, TX
If you're kicking off an exciting new chapter of life at one the city's best employers, then you'll want to check out all the apartments near Parkhill Smith and Cooper in Lubbock, TX.
Located in the southern part of town near State Road 289 and just west of I-27, this vibrant area is home to many captivating complexes.
You're sure to find the place where you belong, and there's loads of fun things to do in this part of town, like shopping, dining, and dog friendly parks.
Exploring Apartments near Parkhill Smith and Cooper in Lubbock, TX
No matter your budget, you're sure to find a community that suits all your needs. Here are some apartments near 82ndStreet and close to State Road 289:
- The Enclave – Only a few blocks away from Parkhill, these charming apartment homes have a lot to offer. Chill out by the pool, get in shape at the gorgeous modern fitness center, and relax on your private patio or balcony with a refreshing cocktail.
- Quail Creek Apartment Homes – These units here are huge, with unique floor plans, lots of light, and modern appliances. If you're looking for a classy townhome-style crib that won't break the bank, this is the place for you.
- Dakota Arms Apartments – Located straight down 82nd, this complex has it all. Soak up some rays in the Tuscan-inspired pool area, then come home to a spacious and airy flat with lots of room to spread out.
- Cottages at Abbey Glen – These are South Lubbock apartments at their finest. This pet friendly community offers a stunning resort pool with beach entry, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and floor plans with a mind-blowing amount of square footage.
- Cooper Cove Apartments – Enjoy luxury living at affordable prices. Choose from a variety of floor plans, including bungalow style with a private, fenced-in back yard. Granite countertops and stylish flooring will make your place look home décor magazine ready.
- Greenwood Cove Apartments – If you find traditional apartments boring, these cute duplexes will brighten your day. Featuring open spaces, beautiful flooring, and lots of storage, these quirky flats could be your ideal choice.
- The Boulders at Lakeridge – The closest apartment complex to the Parkhill office, The Boulders feature fireplaces for those cold Lubbock nights, gourmet kitchens, and three gorgeous swimming pools.
Things to Do in South Lubbock
This area abounds with beautiful residential neighborhoods, restaurants, and stunning local parks where you can enjoy time playing with the kids or pets. Here are some of the local favorite places to go and hang out:
- Henry Huneke Park – Take your family and furry friends for a picnic at this scenic lakefront park. Pay your respects at the Lubbock Veterans War Memorial or join a pickup game of frisbee golf.
- Abuelo's Mexican Restaurant – Great for a date or to just satisfy a taco and margarita craving. Stuff your face with authentic cuisine, a blackberry mint mojito, bacon wrapped shrimp, and gigantic chimichangas.
- Kingsgate Center South – If you're tired of online shopping, get a dose of the real thing at this lovely outdoor mall that features Lululemon, White House | Black Market, spas, restaurants, and much more.
- Charles A. Guy Park – Also home to the Premier Sportsplex and Cross Fit Wild West, this green space with a children's playground and dog friendly area is a favorite spot for local fitness fans.
- Blue Sky Texas – Slurp down some ice-cold beers and decadent bar food like Frito pie topped with queso, gigantic burgers and chicken sandwiches, a Blue Plate Special, or an old-fashioned ice cream float.
This is just a taste of all the things there are to do in the southside, convenient to apartments near Parkhill Smith and Cooper in Lubbock, TX.
Moving to a new town and starting a new career can seem overwhelming but keep checking LBKapts.com for more tips on how to enjoy your new home to the fullest!