Apartments near South Plains Electric Co-op-North Office
Searching for apartments near South Plains Electric Co-op-North Office in Lubbock, TX? Then you're in luck because this part of town is truly lovely – full of natural beauty and great restaurants.
The South Plains Electric Co-op is considered to be one of Lubbock's most compassionate employers. Member-driven, the co-op is dedicated to providing this area with affordable power and finding new sustainable energy solutions.
Located in the north part of town near gorgeous Mackenzie Park, the co-op office is convenient to I-27 and US 82, so it's a breeze to get anywhere you need to go.
Keep reading for more details on stunning North Lubbock apartments and cool places to hang out near you!
Apartments Near South Plains Electric Co-op-North Office in Lubbock, TX
- Stone Hollow Village – Just to the east of the co-op, this pet friendly community has enormous one-, two-, and three-bedroom floorplans, an appealing fitness center, and the perfect pool for those hot Texas afternoons.
- 060 Lofts – If you're looking for something a little more unique and very affordable, check out these quirky little flats just a few minutes southwest from the Co-op.
- The Que – Great for those just starting out or fans of a more minimalist lifestyle, The Que offers charming studio and one-bedroom apartments and all-inclusive leases.
- Pioneer Condos – Yearning for urban living in the center of Lubbock? The historic Pioneer Hotel was built in 1925, and now it's a luxury apartment building. One of the best apartments near I-27, it's just a few minutes ride to the Co-op office.
- The Bloc – Convenient to US 82, this complex is popular with the TTU upperclassmen as well as active young professionals. Featuring a resort-style pool, 24-hour clubhouse & fitness center, and a dog park, this is a vibrant, welcoming community.
- Park Meadows Villas – Located off I-27 and East 19th Street, these apartments are affordable and spacious. Pets are welcome here, and each unit has ceiling fans, large kitchens, and new flooring.
- Indiana Village Apartment Homes – To the west of the Co-op office, this charming complex offers reasonably priced and spacious apartments with a low-key profile. Relax by the pool or work up a sweat in the remodeled fitness center.
Fun Things to Do Near North Lubbock Apartments
- Mackenzie Park – This Lubbock icon is fun for the entire family. Take a thrill ride at Joyland Amusement Park, practice your putt on two 18-hole golf courses, hike, or check out the sculpture garden for a bit of meditation.
- The West Table Kitchen and Bar – Take a date or celebrate with friends at this trendy restaurant in the historic Pioneer Hotel building. Try the goat cheese croquettes, charbroiled beef tenderloin, or fresh oysters.
- Tom's Daiquiri Place – An unassuming and mellow type of dive bar, you really can roll in here and get your daquiri on with a wide selection of favorites. A perfect place to have a hilarious afternoon with your friends.
- Spanky's – A local favorite, come dig into giant burgers, ice cold beers, or delectable grilled chicken sandwiches. Whether it's time to pre-game or just a lazy rainy day, treat yourself to their legendarily powerful margaritas.
- Two Docs Brewing Co. – If you love beer, then you won't want to miss this small but mighty Lubbock brewery. Just off US 82, Two Docs serves up a selection of tasty brews made from fresh local ingredients. Try the Weller Weiss Hefewiezen, the Buddy Hoppy IPA, or the Chilton Sour Gose.
If you're on the hunt for apartments near South Plains Electric Co-op-North Office in Lubbock, TX, then keep checking LBKapts.com for more info on all your best options. This part of town is beautiful and lively, so get out there and enjoy that easy going West Texas lifestyle!