Apartments near United Supermarkets Headquarters in Lubbock, TX
If you're moving to one of the many delightful apartments near the United Supermarkets Headquarters in Lubbock, Texas, then you're in luck! This is a vibrant and safe neighborhood that's perfect for families and professionals, with plenty of eateries and charming local parks.
Reasons to Love Apartments Near United Supermarkets Headquarters in Lubbock, TX
You Can Walk to Restaurants
The United Family corporate office is located on Orlando Avenue, in the Kings Park neighborhood. This area in the southwest of Lubbock lies directly south of Texas Tech, and it's chock full of tasty choices that will conquer any craving. Here are some of the best:
- King Street Pub – This welcoming gastropub serves up an unexpectedly sophisticated menu at affordable prices. Check out the bacon & Brie queso burger, poutine with green chile gravy and gouda, or the decadent honey butter quail.
- Table 82 – A great place for a romantic evening or celebratory dinner, the elegant décor compliments the innovative menu. Enjoy fresh oysters, the 5 cheese Cajun tortellini, or mouth-watering steaks.
- Abuelo' Mexican Restaurant – Sometimes you just need some tacos and margaritas, and this is the place. Treat yourself to huge burritos, chimichangas, or Los Mejores De La Casa – tenderloin medallions wrapped in bacon, served with jalapeno shrimp.
- Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen – Nestled alongside State Road 289, Cheddar's might be a chain, but this is comfort food at its finest, and it's great for getting to go. Chow down on a heart-stopping fried Monte Cristo and honey butter croissants, then wash it all down with one of their famous Painkiller cocktails.
- Ike's Woodfire Grill – Just a stone's throw from apartments near 82nd Street, this casual concept is not your usual neighborhood grill. Offering brunch on Saturday and Sundays, slurp down $5 Bloody Marys and $3 mimosas in a variety of flavors.
Hot Nature Spots Near Apartments in Kings Park
Keeping fit is crucial, and what better way to exercise than enjoy the area's abundant natural beauty? If you're moving to apartments near the United Supermarkets Headquarters in Lubbock, TX, then be sure to check out these scenic places close by to walk, run, or bike.
- Clifford H. Andrews Park – Bordered on one side by State Road 289, enjoy several trails alongside a shimmering pond, or take the kids to check out the popular playground.
- Charles A. Guy Park – Watch families of ducks at play or join in some pickup baseball or soccer games. Wide swaths of green lawn are perfect for a picnic or kids play date.
- Leroy Elmore Park – A lovely place to get those steps in, this park is also home to a large population of geese around a beautiful blue lake. It's also a favorite of local pet owners.
- Henry Huneke Park – Bordered by Orlando Avenue and 82nd Street, the Lubbock Area Veterans War Memorial and Monument of Courage are located here.
Apartments Near 82nd Street & the United Supermarkets Headquarters
Finding the perfect apartment for you can be a challenge, but thankfully Kings Park is an awesome neighborhood, with several appealing apartment communities to choose from.
There are plenty of restaurants and beautiful public parks in this area, and LakeRidge Country Club is just a few blocks away from the United Family corporate office on Orlando Avenue.
If you love to swim or kick it by the pool with friends, several apartments near the United Supermarkets Headquarters in Lubbock, TX offer inviting resort-style pools.
Keep checking (this website) for more tips and tricks on enjoying your time in Lubbock to the fullest!